meyu [at] biostat.wisc.edu
PhD, Biostatistics, University of Michigan, 2003
Clinical Biostatistics; Causal inference; Risk prediction; Treatment Selection.
1. McDaniel LS, Yu M, Chappell R (2015). Sample Size under the Additive Hazards Model. Clinical Trials: Journal of the Society for Clinical Trials. In press. [Finalist, Society for Clinical Trials Thomas Chalmers Student Paper Award, 2014].
2. Xu Y, Yu M*, Zhao Y, Li Q, Wang S, and Shao J (2015). Regularized Outcome Weighted Subgroup Identification for Differential Treatment Effects. Biometrics. In press. [Winner, the John Van Ryzin Award of the International Biometrics Society, ENAR Region, 2014].
3. Lin Y, Yu M, Chappell R, Wang S, and Imperiale T (2015). Advanced colorectal neoplasia risk stratification by penalized logistic regression. Statistical Methods in Medical Research. In press. [2012 International Society for Clinical Biostatistics Student Conference Awards].
4. Han B, Yu M*, Dignam J, and Rathouz P (2014). Flexible Bayesian analysis of semi-competing risks data. Stat in medicine. 33: 5111-5125.
5. Kind AJH, Jencks S, Brock J, Yu M, Bartels C, Ehlenback W, Greenberg C and Smith M (2014). Neighborhood Socioeconomic Disadvantage and 30 Day Rehospitalizations: An Analysis of Medicare Data. Annals of Internal Medicine. 161(11):765-74. [This Journal's 2014 Impact Score: 14.0].
6. Wang L, Zhao Z, Meyer MB, Saha S, Yu M, Guo A, Wisinski KB, Huang W, Cai W, Pike JW, Yuan M, Ahlquist P, Xu W (2014). CARM1 methylates chromatin remodeling factor BAF155 to enhance tumor progression and metastasis. Cancer Cell, 25(1): 21-36. [This Journal's 2014 Impact Score: 24.8].
7.Fisher WI, Johnson AK, Elkins GR, Otte JL, Burns DS, Yu M, Carpenter JS (2013). Risk factors, pathophysiology, and treatment of hot flashes in cancer. CA: a Cancer Journal for Clinicians. 63(3):167-92. [This Journal's 2014 Impact Score: 153.6].
8. Yu M. (2013). Adjusted regression estimation for time-to-event data with differential measurement error. Biometrika. 100(3): 757-63.
9. Carpenter JS and Yu M (2013). Hot flashes and sleep: curious or spurious link? Menopause. 20(10): 991-2. [Invited editorial].
10. Carpenter JS, Wu J, Burns DS, Yu M (2012). Perceived Control and Hot Flashes in Treatment-seeking Breast Cancer Survivors and Menopausal Women. Cancer Nursing, 35(3): 195-202. [Cover article].
11. Yu M (2011). Buckley-James Type Estimator in Censored data with Covariates Missing by Design. Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, 38, 252-67.
12. Yu M and Nan B (2010). Regression calibration in semiparametric accelerated failure time models. Biometrics, 66, 405-414.
13. Nan B, Kalbfleish JD, and Yu M (2009). Asymptotic Theory for the Semiparametric Accelerated Failure Time Model with Missing Data. Annals of Statistics, 37, 2531-76.
14. Yu M, Taylor JMG, Sandler HM (2008). Individual Prediction in Prostate Cancer Studies Using a Joint Longitudinal-Survival-Cure Model. Journal of the American Statistical Association, 103, 178-187.
15. Yu M, Kim S, Wang Z, Hall S, and Li L (2008). A Bayesian Meta-Analysis on Published Sample Mean and Variance Pharmacokinetic Data with Application to Drug-Drug Interaction Prediction. Journal of Biopharmaceutical Statistics, 18, 1063-1083.
16. Yang FC, Ingram DA, Chen S, Zhu Y, Yuan J, Li X, Yang X, Knowles S, Horn W, Li Y, Zhang S, Yang Y, Vakili ST, Yu M, Burns D, Robertson K, Hutchins G, Parada LF, Clapp DW. (2008). Nf1-Dependent Tumors Require a Microenvironment Containing Nf1+/- and c-kit-Dependent Bone Marrow. Cell, 135: 437-448. [This Journal's 2014 Impact Score: 31.3].
Search PubMed for other publications by Menggang Yu
Theory and Methods of Survival Analysis (Biostat/Stat 741)
Causal Inference and Subgroup Analysis (Mini Course taught in Shanghai, China)
Clinical Trial Biostatistics (Mini Course taught in Shanghai, China)
Longitudinal Data Analysis (Short Course Series at Indiana University)
Introduction to Survival Analysis (Short Course Series at Indiana University)
Clinical biostatistics; Causal inference; Risk prediction; Treatment Selection